- Explain in your own words, the FOUR key recommendations of the report.
2. The second recommendation is making the home, flats, building and the whole environment of Singapore accessible for the elderly so that the older person can integrate with the wider community and lead active life.
3. The third recommendation is to care for the elderly by providing efficient, cost-effective and easy access to health care and elderly service, so that older Singaporeans will have seamless access to these services
4. The fourth recommendation is giving the older Singaporeans opportunities to fulfill relationship within their family and also to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- State ONE way that the CAI report is recommending to make our public housing more elderly-friendly
- State TWO ways on how we can ensure that the quality of elderly care here in Singapore is affordable
2. We can do so by Topping up Medisave accounts of less well-off Singaporeans when there are budget surpluses.
- After reading the CAI report, what do you are the THREE things that you can do, as an SST student, to help overcome these elderly challenges
2. I can help out other elderly living around my neighborhood, whenever they are in need of help so that i can not only have a good relationship with my neighbour, i can also make their life easier
3. I can organize events for my parents, grandparents and also their friends so that they can bond together.